- 1 Welcome
- 2 Get Involved!
- 3 Action Items
- 4 Current Campaigns
- 4.1 The Surfrider Foundation is a non-profit environmental organization dedicated to the protection and enjoyment of the world’s oceans, waves and beaches for all people, through conservation, activism, research and education.
- 4.2 Ocean Friendly Restaurants
- 4.3 Beach Clean Ups — email email@example.com for more info
- 4.4 Ocean Friendly Gardens
- 4.5 Blue Water Task Force and Water Quality
- 4.6 Civics is Sexy — February 10th Capitol Auditorium
- 4.7 UH and Youth Clubs — more information coming soon!
- 5 You Guys Rock
We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.Winston Churchill
Welcome to your volunteer portal, here you will find links to our current campaigns, action items, a calendar with events and links to sign up for volunteer opportunities. Our organization depends on your enthusiasm and willingness to help. We couldn’t be more grateful to have you.
Find Volunteer Opportunities!
Here you can find links to our current events. Under each link you can find all of the event details as well as links to sign up for volunteer opportunities. We are always looking for people to help and this is a great place to find all of the action.
Mar 2018Surfrider Oahu Monthly Meetings – 03/07/2018 from 6:00 pm - 8:15 pm
Ocean Friendly Restaurant Pau Hana's – 03/14/2018 from 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Kamoauli Community Launch Day: Tabling Event – 03/17/2018 from 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Apr 2018Surfrider Oahu Monthly Meetings – 04/04/2018 from 6:00 pm - 8:15 pm
Ocean Friendly Restaurant Pau Hana's – 04/11/2018 from 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Earth Day at UH Mānoa – 04/19/2018 from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Earth Day Mānoa Stream Cleanup – 04/22/2018 from 9:45 am - 1:00 pm
May 2018Surfrider Oahu Monthly Meetings – 05/02/2018 from 6:00 pm - 8:15 pm
Ocean Friendly Restaurant Pau Hana's – 05/09/2018 from 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Hands Across the Sand O‘ahu 2018 – 05/19/2018 from 9:30 am - 1:00 pm
FOAM BAN SB 2498
Passed it’s first committee! Check back here for more updates. Visit our Civics is Sexy page for more information and to learn to get involved in the legislative process.
Get signed up to submit your testimony and follow bills.
Take Action Now and Learn More
Beach Clean Ups — email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info
Civics is Sexy — February 10th Capitol Auditorium
UH and Youth Clubs — more information coming soon!
You Guys Rock